North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania Home Insurance
Erie Secure Home Policy Series
Erie Insurance offers coverage for houses, condos and manufactured homes, plus coverage for renters and landlords. ErieSecure, the company’s homeowner policy, offers the usual features, plus some nice perks such as:
- Guaranteed Dwelling replacement cost if purchased Erie Insurance will not limit the amount necessary to rebuild
- Replacement Cost- Your home will be covered with no “wear and tear” taken into account.
- Comprehensive Perils- includes mysterious disappearance for Jewelry, Watches and Furs up to $3,000
You can also add bundled options to your policy. Below are some of the most popular
- Computer and electronic equipment coverage
- Jewelry, art and high-end valuables coverage
- Coverage for firearms
- Identity theft recovery
- Water backup and sump overflow coverage
- Underground utility coverage
- Siding and roofing restoration coverage
- Major Equipment Breakdown
- Sublimits apply and read policy for limitations
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Pennsylvania insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Bock Agency, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At Bock Agency, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Pittsburgh Homeowners insurance policy coverages in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - pays for damage to Furniture, Electronics, Food Etc
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other policies that you many want to consider in addition to your homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake, mine subsidence, or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Bock Agency can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Pennsylvania home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 724-863-4619 to find out more about home insurance in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania including the Greensburg, Irwin, N. Huntingdon, Pittsburgh, and Trafford areas.