First off, we know how precious your home is to you and your family and would never want anything to happen to it, but there is always that question, what if something does? If you know that your home is the most valuable asset you own, having comprehensive homeowners insurance is a must no matter the cost.
When you bought your new home and purchased a homeowner insurance, did you look to see what this insurance would actually cover?
What does your homeowner insurance really cover? The answer to this is many things... Review the list below for common situations it will cover.
Comprehensive Homeowner Insurance Covers damage caused by:
- Fire and smoke
- Weather such as wind, snow, ice, or hail
- Water damage from internal sources including dishwashers, washing machines, bursting pipes, etc.
- Civil disturbances
- Motor vehicles and aircraft
- Explosions, for example a gas explosion.
- Theft and misplacement of personal property
- Sub limits apply to Jewelry, Watches, Guns, ETC
- Mold. Limitations apply see policy for actual coverage
- Medical costs for an injury that happened to someone else on your property.
- Premise and Personal
What comprehensive homeowners insurance does NOT cover:
- Mine Subsidence.
- Flooding. Whether it is groundwater or surface water.
Knowing what is covered now can save you the grief from finding out what is not covered in the future.
Protect Your Home With Homeowners Insurance
Always protect yourself with affordable home insurance. Contact us today to learn how Bock Agency can help with your homeowner policy. We offer home insurance tailored to your needs in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania including the Greensburg, Irwin, N. Huntingdon, Pittsburgh, and Trafford areas. Request a homeowner insurance quote today.